Sunday, November 4, 2012

Mandatory Blog Explanation

Hello All!

I present to you this blog as an attempt to inject some adorable positivity into everyday life.  With the US elections coming up, my facebook newsfeed has been blowing up with all sorts of negativity from every possible point on the political spectrum and in the course of a Law and Order:SVU marathon, one can expect to see at least one attack ad per episode, if not per commercial break.  To counter the facebook negativity, I decided to post pictures of guinea pigs wearing, as I called them, comically adorable accessories.  To counter this negativity outside of my facebook friend list, I have created this blog.  Though the elections themselves may end on Tuesday, the negativity, political and otherwise, will continue.  I realize how bluntly depressing that last statement was, which is why I created this blog.


So without any further ado, enjoy the cuteness!

No comments:

Post a Comment